Natural and local plant pigments, incl this seasons Big Find: Sarcococca Confusa which makes fragrent tiny blossom and black berries in January. The black berries have a deep purple pigment–unbelievably gorgeous. Enjoy: Scout/don’t take no shortcuts
More stuff here….
Sketchbooks on flickr
Top Posts & Pages
- I survived PiBoIdMo cassnevada.wordpress.com/2015/12/05/i-s… https://t.co/imjzZbfOr7 1 year ago
- I survived PiBoIdMo cassnevada.wordpress.com/2015/12/05/i-s… https://t.co/EjiVgV9ZGC 1 year ago
- Gouache? Really? cassnevada.wordpress.com/2015/11/20/gou… https://t.co/HMT4F2pCtd 1 year ago
- Gouache? Really? cassnevada.wordpress.com/2015/11/20/gou… https://t.co/NzV9F9E4D0 1 year ago
- Moving indoors: Well, what can I say? This summer in Seattle, brilliant sunny day after day after day, often l... bit.ly/YIdow9 2 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Facebook Networked blog