This Home We Share, a 25 foot accordion book installation, with accompanying materials, was so exuberantly received, I’m still sorta buzzing from it. The comments and responses were well beyond what I’d hoped–enough to make me sorta-wanna tackle part 2 of the story, if not parts 2 & 3. Telling a story without words presents all kinds of pretzel-brain challenges, and makes you think about things differently–gotta love that. Anyway, here are a few shots of the installation; wish I’d taken some shots of the opening but I was a little busy 😉
More stuff here….
Sketchbooks on flickr
Top Posts & Pages
- I survived PiBoIdMo cassnevada.wordpress.com/2015/12/05/i-s… https://t.co/imjzZbfOr7 1 year ago
- I survived PiBoIdMo cassnevada.wordpress.com/2015/12/05/i-s… https://t.co/EjiVgV9ZGC 1 year ago
- Gouache? Really? cassnevada.wordpress.com/2015/11/20/gou… https://t.co/HMT4F2pCtd 1 year ago
- Gouache? Really? cassnevada.wordpress.com/2015/11/20/gou… https://t.co/NzV9F9E4D0 1 year ago
- Moving indoors: Well, what can I say? This summer in Seattle, brilliant sunny day after day after day, often l... bit.ly/YIdow9 2 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Facebook Networked blog