If repetition is a chant…well, so, I knew this guy a long time ago, he had some issues, it’s true. He had boxes and boxes of journals, he wrote nearly every day, for all the good it did. He would wave casually at the boxes and say, “pick any one, any date, any year, and I bet I can tell you what it says. They all say more or less the same thing.”
He laughed. So again, if repetition is the basis of chant, then this thing he did, is that a penchant?
More stuff here….
Sketchbooks on flickr
Top Posts & Pages
- Question cassnevada.wordpress.com/2017/09/13/que… 1 month ago
- Dis and dat. cassnevada.wordpress.com/2017/09/12/dis… 1 month ago
- Sympathy for the Devil cassnevada.wordpress.com/2017/09/11/sym… https://t.co/RWlxhDHhSX 1 month ago
- Sympathy for the Devil cassnevada.wordpress.com/2017/09/11/sym… https://t.co/jPUM87Y853 1 month ago
- I am: overcome cassnevada.wordpress.com/2017/09/09/i-a… 1 month ago
- The Florida Project Is This Year's Indie Darling
- Culture News: Get Your Lit Crawl On, Café Racer Closes, and Andrew Wyeth Retrospective Opens
- Feds Admit They Weren't Allowed to Spend Money Prosecuting Eastern Washington Medical Marijuana Growers
- WA-8 Candidate Brayden Olson Really Wants People To Stop Calling Him "Seattle’s Christian Grey"
- 30 Movies Worth Watching in Seattle This Weekend: Oct 19-22, 2017
Facebook Networked blog